● Wyoming lawyer incomes rank 40th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $102,130 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Wyoming.
● Wyoming has 6 federal court houses and 11 state and municipal courts.
● Wyoming GDP of $39 billions in 2018 ranks 1st with a 0.2% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Wyoming generated $362 million of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.06% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Wyoming totalled $51.93 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 50th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 90 lawyers took the bar exam and with 57 passing the exam, a pass rate of 63.33%.
● Wyoming is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages