● Wisconsin lawyer incomes rank 3rd in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $101,990 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Wisconsin.
● Wisconsin has 13 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Wisconsin GDP of $342 billions in 2018 ranks 1st with a 1.2% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Wisconsin generated $18.1 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 3.25% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Wisconsin totalled $240.44 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 50th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 218 lawyers took the bar exam and with 150 passing the exam, a pass rate of 68.81%.
● Wisconsin is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages