● Washington lawyer incomes rank 22nd in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $124,000 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Washington.
● Washington has 22 federal court houses and 9 state and municipal courts.
● Washington GDP of $576 billions in 2018 ranks 10th with a 2.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Washington generated $8.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 3.25% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Washington totalled $610.17 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 18th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,120 lawyers took the bar exam and with 758 passing the exam, a pass rate of 67.68%.
● Washington is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages