● Pennsylvania lawyer incomes rank 6th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $131,090 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in Pennsylvania.
● Pennsylvania has 39 federal court houses and 8 state and municipal courts.
● Pennsylvania GDP of $803 billion in 2018 ranks 6th with a 3.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Pennsylvania generated $27.4 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 4.91% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Pennsylvania totalled $3,416 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 2nd in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,865 lawyers took the bar exam and with 1,263 passing the exam, a pass rate of 67.72%.
● Pennsylvania is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages