● Oregon lawyer incomes rank 30th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $117,800 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Oregon.
● Oregon has 17 federal court houses and 12 state and municipal courts.
● Oregon GDP of $243 billion in 2018 ranks 25th with a 1.2% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Oregon generated $5.3 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.95% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Oregon totalled $423.54 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 23rd in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 667 lawyers took the bar exam and with 502 passing the exam, a pass rate of 75.26%.
● Oregon is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages