● Oklahoma lawyer incomes rank 11th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $116,990 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Oklahoma.
● Oklahoma has 16 federal court houses and 11 state and municipal courts.
● Oklahoma GDP of $203 billion in 2018 ranks 29th with a 1% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Oklahoma generated $3.5 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.63% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Oklahoma totalled $393.04 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 25th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 421 lawyers took the bar exam and with 341 passing the exam, a pass rate of 81.00%.
● Oklahoma is 1 of 20 states that has no cap on non-economic damages