● Ohio lawyer incomes rank 16th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $113,360 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Ohio.
● Ohio has 36 federal court houses and 35 state and municipal courts.
● Ohio GDP of $689.1 billion in 2018 ranks 7th with a 3.3% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Ohio generated $26 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 4.79% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Ohio totalled $796.63 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 11th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,372 lawyers took the bar exam and with 888 passing the exam, a pass rate of 64.72%.
● Ohio is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages