● North Dakota lawyer incomes rank 38th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $101,840 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in North Dakota.
● North Dakota has 13 federal court houses and 5 state and municipal courts.
● North Dakota GDP of $55 billion in 2018 ranks 47th with a 0.3% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in North Dakota generated $1.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.22% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in North Dakota totalled $28.35 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 50th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 113 lawyers took the bar exam and with 61 passing the exam, a pass rate of 53.98%.
● North Dakota is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages