● New York lawyer incomes rank 7th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $132,294 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in New York.
● New York has 52 federal court houses and 14 state and municipal courts.
● New York GDP of $1.7 billion in 2018 ranks 3rd with a 8.2% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in New York generated $59 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 10.72% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in New York totalled $7025.4 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 1st in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 14,094 lawyers took the bar exam and with 8,624 passing the exam, a pass rate of 61.19%.
● New York is 1 of 20 states that has no cap on non-economic damages
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Attorney.com. All rights reserved