● New Jersey lawyer incomes rank 8th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $145,970 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in New Jersey.
● New Jersey has 21 federal court houses and 8 state and municipal courts.
● New Jersey GDP of $634 billion in 2018 ranks 8th with a 3% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in New Jersey generated $18.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 3.26% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in New Jersey totalled $2,479.1 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 4th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,351 lawyers took the bar exam and with 778 passing the exam, a pass rate of 57.59%.
● New Jersey is 1 of 20 states that has no cap on non-economic damages