● New Hampshire lawyer incomes rank 44th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $114,470 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in New Hampshire.
● New Hampshire has 5 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● New Hampshire GDP of $86 billion in 2018 ranks 41st with a 0.4% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in New Hampshire generated $4.3 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.77% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in New Hampshire totalled $238.43 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 35th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 234 lawyers took the bar exam and with 160 passing the exam, a pass rate of 68.38%.;
● New Hampshire is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages