● Nevada lawyer incomes rank 28th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $115,226 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Nevada.
● Nevada has 10 federal court houses and 5 state and municipal courts.
● Nevada GDP of $168 billion in 2018 ranks 33rd with a 0.80% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Nevada generated $3.3 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.59% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Nevada totalled $207.35 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 37th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 523 lawyers took the bar exam and with 306 passing the exam, a pass rate of 58.51%.
● Nevada is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages