● Montana lawyer incomes rank 49th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $82070 in 2018, approximately 1.5 times the average income of all workers in Montana.
● Montana has 18 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Montana GDP of $49 billion in 2018 ranks 49th with a 0.2% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Montana generated $798 million of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.14% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Montana totalled $119.69 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 46th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 149 lawyers took the bar exam and with 114 passing the exam, a pass rate of 76.51%.
● Montana is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages