● Missouri lawyer incomes rank 15th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $114480 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Missouri.
● Missouri has 23 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Missouri GDP of $323 billion in 2018 ranks 22nd with a 1.5% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Missouri generated $9.3 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 1.67% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Missouri totalled $631.11 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 17th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 946 lawyers took the bar exam and with 748 passing the exam, a pass rate of 79.07%.
● Missouri is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages