● Minnesota lawyer incomes rank 18th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $128,320 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Minnesota.
● Minnesota has 15 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Minnesota GDP of $374 billion in 2018 ranks 17th with a 1.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Minnesota generated $13.6 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 2.44% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Minnesota totalled $314.28 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 28th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 825 lawyers took the bar exam and with 654 passing the exam, a pass rate of 68.36%.
● Minnesota is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages