● Michigan lawyer incomes rank 29th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $110.920 in 2018, approximately 2 times the average income of all workers in Michigan.
● Michigan has 29 federal court houses and 8 state and municipal courts.
● Michigan GDP of $537 billion in 2018 ranks 14th with a 2.6% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Michigan generated $15 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 2.69% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Michigan totalled $697.32 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 14th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,094 lawyers took the bar exam and with 700 passing the exam, a pass rate of 63.99%.
● Michigan is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages