● Kentucky lawyer incomes rank 39th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $93,560 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Kentucky.
● Kentucky has 24 federal court houses and 8 state and municipal courts.
● Kentucky GDP of $211 billion in 2018 ranks 28th with a 1% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Kentucky generated $6.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 1.11% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Kentucky totalled $408.94 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 24th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 495 lawyers took the bar exam and with 300 passing the exam, a pass rate of 60.61%.
● Kentucky is 1 of 20 states that has no cap on non-economic damages