● Kansas lawyer incomes rank 35th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $105,790 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Kansas.
● Kansas has 12 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Kansas GDP of $169.5 billion in 2018 ranks 32nd with a 0.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Kansas generated $5.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.93% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Kansas totalled $258 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 31st in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 176 lawyers took the bar exam and with 132 passing the exam, a pass rate of 75%.
● Kansas is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages