● Indiana lawyer incomes rank 25th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $110,240 in 2018, approximately 2.2 times the average income of all workers in Indiana.
● Indiana has 28 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Indiana GDP of $371.6 billion in 2018 ranks 19th with a 1.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Indiana generated $13.4 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 2.4% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Indiana totalled $638 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 16th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 792 lawyers took the bar exam and with 485 passing the exam, a pass rate of 61.24%.
● Indiana is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages