● Idaho lawyer incomes rank 42nd in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $96,900 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Idaho.
● Idaho has 14 federal court houses and 6 state and municipal courts.
● Idaho GDP of $78.6 billion in 2018 ranks 43rd with a 0.4% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Idaho generated $1.2 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.22% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Idaho totalled $120 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 45th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 192 lawyers took the bar exam and with 143 passing the exam, a pass rate of 74.48%.
● Idaho is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages