● Georgia lawyer incomes rank 4th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $130,710 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in Georgia.
● Georgia has 38 federal court houses and 12 state and municipal courts.
● Georgia GDP of $601.5 billion in 2018 ranks 9th with a 2.9% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Georgia generated $12.1 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 2.17% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Georgia totalled $1,097 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 8th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,718 lawyers took the bar exam and with 1,001 passing the exam, a pass rate of 58.27%.
● Georgia is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages