● Florida lawyer incomes rank 19th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $128,050 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Florida.
● Florida has 60 federal court houses and 7 state and municipal courts.
● Florida GDP of $1.1 trillion in 2018 ranks 4th with a 5.1% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Florida generated $27.0 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 4.84% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Florida totalled $2,488 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 3rd in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 4,415 lawyers took the bar exam and with 2,446 passing the exam, a pass rate of 55.40%.
● Florida is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages