● Delaware lawyer incomes rank 2nd in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $152,330 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in Delaware.
● Delaware has 6 federal court houses and 9 state and municipal courts.
● Delaware GDP of $76.5 billion in 2018 ranks 44th with a 0.4% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Delaware generated $9.7 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 1.74% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Delaware totalled $103 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 47th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 213 lawyers took the bar exam and with 146 passing the exam, a pass rate of 68.54%.
● Delaware is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages