● Connecticut lawyer incomes rank 17th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $147,100 in 2018, approximately 3.0 times the average income of all workers in Connecticut.
● Connecticut has 12 federal court houses and 16 state and municipal courts.
● Connecticut GDP of $280.0 billion in 2018 ranks 23rd with a 1.3% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Connecticut generated $20.7 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 3.71% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Connecticut totalled $746 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 12th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 544 lawyers took the bar exam and with 350 passing the exam, a pass rate of 64.34%.
● Connecticut is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages