● Colorado lawyer incomes rank 10th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $135,880 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Colorado.
● Colorado has 10 federal court houses and 10 state and municipal courts.
● Colorado GDP of $377.0 billion in 2018 ranks 16th with a 1.8% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Colorado generated $6.7 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 1.2% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Colorado totalled $424 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 22nd in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 1,103 lawyers took the bar exam and with 763 passing the exam, a pass rate of 69.17%.
● Colorado is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages