● Arkansas lawyer incomes rank 31st in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $100,320 in 2018, approximately 2.0 times the average income of all workers in Arkansas.
● Arkansas has 21 federal court houses and 8 state and municipal courts.
● Arkansas GDP of $129.8 billion in 2018 ranks 35th with a 0.6% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Arkansas generated $2.4 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 0.43% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Arkansas totalled $204 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 38th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 345 lawyers took the bar exam and with 218 passing the exam, a pass rate of 63.19%.
● Arkansas is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages