● Arizona lawyer incomes rank 20th in the U.S. with an average lawyer annual compensation of $125,660 in 2018, approximately 2.5 times the average income of all workers in Arizona.
● Arizona has 19 federal court houses and 14 state and municipal courts.
● Arizona GDP of $355.3 billion in 2018 ranks 20th with a 1.7% share of total U.S. GDP.
● Insurance companies in Arizona generated $7.9 billion of revenue in 2017, approximately 1.42% of total U.S. revenue.
● Total payments for victims of medical malpractice in Arizona totalled $703 million between 2008 and 2019, ranking it 13th in the nation for medical malpractice payments.
● In 2018, 971 lawyers took the bar exam and with 484 passing the exam, a pass rate of 49.85%.
● Arizona is 1 of 24 states that has a cap on non-economic damages